Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP)
Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) is an elective program offered by CMS which permits qualified organizations to form a Medicare approved Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and earn “bonuses” through shared savings. AnewCare Collaborative is Northeast Tennessee’s first Medicare approved ACO. The Shared Savings are determined by the fee for service payments (for Medicare Parts A and B) for Medicare recipients attributed to the primary care physician and nurse practitioners in the ACO.
2016 Quarterly Meeting and Education Schedule
As a participating provider of AnewCare, the following educational events are available to you. Please click here to view the 2016 educational schedule.
Click to Download AnewCare Care Models:
- COPD Care Model in Adults
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Care Model
- Heart Failure Care Model
- Hyperlipidemia Care Model in Adults
- Hypertension in Adults Care Model
- Asthma Care Model
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Care Model
- Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in non-pregnant adults
- Elective Joint Replacement
- Perinatal care: Low risk, term
Medicare Quality Reporting Programs Modules Now Available on YouTube
Watch seven new MLN Connects videos on the Medicare Quality Reporting Programs, focusing on the requirements you need to meet in 2016. For those who participated in the webinars held in February, the information in these modules mirrors the information shared on those calls:
- Introduction: Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: What Eligible Professionals Need to Know in 2016. Run time: 15 minutes.
- Module 1: Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) Preview. Run time: 6 minutes.
- Module 2: 2016 Incentive Payments and 2018 Payment Adjustments. Run time: 9 minutes.
- Module 3: 2016 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Updates. Run time: 20 minutes.
- Module 4: 2018 Value-Based Payment Modifier (VM) Policies. Run time: 17 minutes.
- Module 5: Physician Compare Updates in 2016. Run time: 6 minutes.
- Module 6: Meaningful Use of Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT) in 2016. Run time: 16 minutes.